Grievance Chair, Roosevelt Adjunct Faculty Association, (Fall 2013)
- Coordinated all grievance communication with Human Resources and Administration
- Assigned all meetings with representatives due to potential grievances
- Chaired and ran grievance team meetings and training sessions
IEA Region Delegate (Region 67), Illinois Education Association,(2013-2014)
- Responsible for Representing RAFO at 2013 IEA Representative Assembly in Chicago
- Served on Fall 2013 Election Committee
Department Representative (Academic Communities of Practice), Roosevelt Adjunct Faculty Organization, (2012-2013)
- Served as liaison between union Executive Committee and Adjunct Faculty members in ACP courses.
- Attended Executive Committee meetings and represented union in university activities
Mentor, Chicago Multicultural Connection, University of Chicago (2011-2012)
- Responsible for mentoring minority undergraduate at University of Chicago
Made by AK5A.
© 2014 Michael L. Thomas.